[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Baking soda is the JLo of grocery store products. It truly does it all. Here are some additional uses for this product that will totally change your game.
1. Teeth whitening- Combine baking soda with hydrogen peroxide (available at your local drugstore) to create a paste. Use along with your tooth paste for an extra whitening kick. Leave on for a few minutes to diminish hard to remove surface stains.
2. Exfoliate- Add this to your regular facial or body cleanser to exfoliate and brighten. If you have troublesome acne areas, create a paste of baking soda and water. Apply to freshly cleansed face and leave on until dry. Wash off.
3. Laundry-Add a 1/2 cup of baking soda to your laundry to make your detergent work double time to remove stains and freshen clothes.
4. No Poo Method-Replace your regular shampoo with baking soda to remove buildup, focusing only on roots.
5. Remove Odor From Carpets- Sprinkle baking soda on the carpet. Let set overnight, or as long as possible (the longer it sets the better it works). Sweep up the larger amounts of baking soda and vacuum up the rest.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]