[vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=””][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]I have to admit I do not have much yellow in my closet but these pieces make me want some stat! Mustard is a surprisingly neutral color that will work great with pieces you already own.
- Loafers– Pair these flats now with a striped dress and bring them into fall with rolled up boyfriend jeans to add a feminine element to your look.
- Turban Style Headwrap– One of my style goals is to wear more hair accessories and at less than $5, this headband is a budget friendly way to experiment.
- Cigarette Ankle Pants– A colorful take on an Audrey Hepburn staple.
- Embellished Sweater– No need to worry about accessorizing-this sweater has bejeweled cuffs sewn right in.
- Canvas Bag– Sturdy fabric in a subdued color make this the perfect fall weekend getaway bag.
- Camisole– This beautiful silk cami is currently on sale from $49 to $15-need I say more??